Saturday, August 28, 2010

08/28/10 - Food

Breakfast - toast with peanut butter

Lunch - a cup of chicken soup, TJs Veggie & Flakseed Tortilla Chips with a little lowfat cheese melted on top, grapes, Nature Valley Granola Crisp

Supper - leftover carrots, leftover mashed potatoes, Skinny Cow ice cream

It is 8:00pm where I live and I am both tired and hungry. I can't decide whether I want to go to bed early or go find a low calorie snack. I know my cousin (a WW leader) would say that I have not had enough protein, but I have had absolutely no appetite for meat lately. Could be the medication I am on for strep throat, or it could be the memory of that awful meat loaf I had the other night. I think I will have one piece of bread with peanut butter (protein) and a glass of skim milk, and then I'll go to bed.

No comments: