Friday, August 27, 2010

08/27/10 - Food

Breakfast - toast

Lunch - a bowl of good old Campbell's tomato soup, some crackers.

After lunch I decided to go to the grocery store and since I had eaten fairly light for breakfast and lunch, I thought I would first stop at McDonald's and get a strawberry sundae. As I was driving to the store, the tomato soup was not digesting well. My stomach felt heavy and on the verge of upset. The planned strawberry sundae got cancelled.


At the store I looked for these Nature Valley Granola Thins. There has been an advertising campaign on TV for these and they sounded good. Each "thin" is small with the peanut butter coming in at 90 calories and the chocolate one is 80 calories. I had one as a snack.

Then I had some of these as a snack. I know, I know - I shouldn't even purchase potato chips, but this is a small bag, is light, and the dancing girl who is the "i" reminds of myself. (Not)

Feeling guilty for having those potato chips, I decided to have a light supper. One small bowl of rice cereal with some freeze dried strawberries.

The strawberries plump up in the cereal and I could pretend I was finally having my strawberry sundae.

1 comment:

LouAnn said...

Bonnie, I love those Nature Valley granola bars tooooooooooooooooo much....they are deliscious !!!!!