Friday, September 10, 2010

09/10/10 - Food

Breakfast - toast with an egg

Before lunch I went to the grocery store. There was an article in today's newspaper about how we (people in the USA) do not eat enough fruit. Therefore I bought some nectarines (not ripe), bananas, and a container with pineapple and strawberries.
So for lunch I had a half bowl of chili fresh from the soup cart, a piece of bakery bread with raisins, and some of the pineapple chunks and strawberries.

Supper - At the grocery store I also purchased a frozen "P.F.Chang's Home Menu" beef with broccoli. I need to stop purchasing frozen entrees with meat. The "beef" was horrible - with gristle and the consistency of formed meat. I took two bites and that was enough. The sauce was OK if a bit garlicky. The broccoli was good. I'll save the leftover broccoli for tomorrow, but the beef part got thrown out. Also had some leftover corn & broccoli from last night. For dessert I had a Skinny Cow ice cream.

Snack - almonds.



No comments: