Sunday, September 19, 2010

09/19/10 - Food

Breakfast - toast with peanut butter and a banana


Lunch - catered lunch at church - a turkey sandwich (I ate one half), a small bag of chips, and a chocolate cookie (I ate one third).


Supper - I opened a can of "light" vegetable noodle soup.  Awful.  Simply awful.  I had a few spoonfuls and threw the rest out.  (It is time to make my own vegetable soup - with fresh veggies and tasty broth.)  Had a few crackers with cheese and some True North almond clusters.


After sitting in Sunday School, sitting in Church, sitting at the church luncheon, and sitting all afternoon at a church meeting, then sitting at my computer when I got home because I'm too tired to much else after a night of just three hours sleep.............well, my steps are only 1,962.  

No comments: