Thursday, September 16, 2010

09/16/10 - Food

Breakfast - one piece of toast with an egg and one piece of toast with peanut butter - just trying to get my protein ! ! ! 


Lunch - a church ladies luncheon - I had quiche (only ate half of it) with veggies (I ate all the veggies) and fruit (I ate all the fruit) and a muffin (took home).


Afternoon treat - Starbucks Pumpkin Latte - small


Supper - the leftover macaroni and cheese, only I was full from the coffee so I ate less than half and now I have leftovers for tomorrow too.  Full, yes - but there is always room for ice cream so I had a WW fudge bar.


Now for the steps - I must explain - I sat ALL DAY.  Sat at the luncheon, sat in Barnes & Noble, sat this evening at a quilt guild meeting.  I tried to get more steps in by parking at the end of the restaurant parking lot and at the last place furtherest from the Barnes & Noble door, but still I fell far short of yesterday's number.  Sigh.  I know that I could go get on the treadmill for 10 minutes and bring the number up, but I'm ready for bed, my knee is hurting today, and I'm just going to accept that the number is low and I will do better tomorrow.


Steps- 2,636 (+10 to the kitchen to turn out the lights and +10 to the bedroom)

No comments: