Sunday, September 12, 2010

09/12/10 - Food

Breakfast - toast with peanut butter.  (At church there was a Continental breakfast, but I was not tempted because I was already full with my toast.)

Lunch - at Red Lobster.  I ate too much.  I had a fish and shrimp combination dinner and it was really, really good.  I just kept eating and eating until it was all gone.  This was after having a biscuit and cole slaw.  I was uncomfortably full.  I should have taken half of the meal home.  I should have...........

Afternoon snack - WHAT???? After being so full, why would I have an afternoon snack???  My excuse - I was reading and I wanted to finish the book and if I didn't snack on something while I was reading I would have fallen asleep.  So I munched slowly, one piece at a time, on some popcorn.

Supper - Not terribly hungry, but I decided to try one of these Vegetable Pancakes.  Very similar to potato pancakes, but with some other veggies included.  OK - but it sure would have tasted a whole lot better slathered in butter and salt.


For dessert I had half of this beautiful looking Nectarine.

No comments: