Wednesday, November 3, 2010

11/3/10 - Food

Breakfast - Toast with peanut butter, grapes


Lunch - salad with broccoli, cauliflower and grape tomatoes.  A few crackers and some humus.  Jello dark chocolate mousse.


Supper - some cooked veggies, popcorn, yogurt.


Steps - 4,210


Today I saw one of my doctors and I told her about my quest to learn how to stop eating when I am full.  She approved of my quest and told me that her son is slender and always stops eating when he is full - even if there is just one piece of food left on his plate.  He just can't eat another bite if he is full.  However, her husband, who has a weight problem, eats everything on his plate and has no awareness of when he is full and/or he ignores that full feeling.  For many of us with a weight problem, learning to stop eating when we are full is something we have to learn - it does not come naturally.  


I'm taking a few days off from posting to this blog.  See you next Tuesday.  

No comments: