Saturday, November 20, 2010

Treadmill

YES - I walked on the treadmill today.  Not for long,  but at least I know it works and is available and ready for me to use.


It was a busy day for me and I got in more steps than usual just because I was running around, in and out of stores, up and down my stairs, and back and forth in my home getting things done.  I'm worn out, but feeling proud that I was energetic all day long.


This morning I had a good breakfast (7:00am) and when I was finished I was very full.  I decided that since I was so full, I would not have lunch, but instead have an early dinner thus having only two meals for the day.  Less calories. That was the plan.


Guess what happened.  At noon my tummy was screaming, "feed me".  The big breakfast did not last as long as I had hoped it would.  I gave in and had a light lunch - one slice of cheese pizza.  


Tonight there was nothing on TV that I wanted to watch so I chose the Food Channel where they were broadcasting a series of Thanksgiving meal shows.  Oh my, the food looked so good I was drooling.  I finally decided that I better change channels, so now I'm watching QVC and drooling over Dooney & Bourke handbags.

No comments: