Sunday, November 14, 2010

Good Choices

Today I made a few good choices:


1.  At Sunday School I did not have a donut.
2.  At the coffee hour after church I did not have cake.
3.  At lunch I did not have a baked potato, but chose broccoli instead.


Questionable choice:  At the grocery store there was a new product - fudge covered Ritz crackers.  I bought a box and had three.   


Another good choice - not having the fourth and fifth of the above.


It is important to emphasize the good choices I make.  If I am proud of the good choices, then perhaps it will encourage me to make more good choices.  


Sometimes the choices are made for me.  I was munching on some of the leftover popcorn from yesterday when the bag fell off the table and the popcorn spilled all over the floor.  No five-second rule here - my floor was dirty and the popcorn got thrown out.  Sigh.

No comments: