Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Busy Days

The last two days have been  busy which means that my eating was kind of messed up.


Monday morning I made soup for some friends that were coming for supper. I had never made this soup before, so I kept tasting it as it simmered.  When lunch time came, I wasn't hungry because I had had too many tastes!  Instead of a normal lunch, I snacked on celery stuffed with peanut butter and some leftover popcorn.


We had the soup for supper and it was very good.  Then we went to another friend's house and ended the evening with pie a la mode - however - both the pie and the ice cream were "no sugar added".


Today I worked at church and came home very tired.  I snacked again on leftover popcorn and when it was time for supper I, once again, was not terribly hungry.  I fixed a small salad.  Before you start to congratulate me on my restraint I must add that in spite of being quite full and satisfied, I managed to find room in my mind, heart and stomach for one oatmeal cookie.


Oatmeal is good for you, right?  

No comments: