Tuesday, November 16, 2010

When I DON'T think about food.......

Yesterday I listed my food triggers.  Today I am going to list the times when I definitely do not think about food or eating.


1.  When I am sleeping.
2.  When I am in the shower.
3.  When I am doing creative writing.
4.  When I am creating Artist's Trading Cards.
5.  When I am in church on Sunday.
6.  When I am shopping for clothes.
7.  When I am enjoying a concert or play or musical.
8.  When I am playing the piano.
9.  When I am reading my favorite blogs.
10.  When I am working on a jigsaw puzzle - after I had a bowl of popcorn to get me started.


On Tuesdays I do my volunteer job at church.  I bring my lunch.  I noticed today that when things were going along well without any problems, I had no idea what time it was and I was not hungry.  But as soon as I encountered a problem that required me to do some figuring out, I then glanced at the clock, saw that it was after 12:30pm, and decided I was very hungry and had to take a bite of my sandwich.  Had things gone smoothly I might have lasted much longer before being aware of hunger.  Interesting.



1 comment:

MB said...

it's all linked and sometimes very complicated ... yet keep searching. In the search is the growth and you're doing some cool stuff on this blog!!