Friday, January 7, 2011

Today's Progress

In my quilt studio there is a dry bar with two large cupboards underneath.  Cupboards are great for hiding clutter.  I had hundreds of bags stuffed into this cupboard along with empty boxes and old unused plastic Easter decorations.  I didn't take a "before" picture, but here is an "after" picture of the cupboard all cleaned out and neat.


Another quilted quilt got the binding machine sewn on today and I will save the hand sewing for another time.

I also worked on my curly knitted scarf.  Since the yarn is really too heavy for this pattern, I decided to knit the center section that would go around the neck in a plain garter stitch, then return to the curly pattern.

This morning I worked for a while on my counted cross-stitch project. (Picture does not show true colors.)

And tonight I worked on another counted cross-stitch project (no picture) but it was virtually a waste of time as I discovered my counting was off and I had to unstitch what I had just stitched.  Sigh.

1 comment:

MB said...

I think your adjustment on the scarf is brilliant!! Even if the yarn weren't heavy, it will lay so much nicer around your neck and leave the "fun" part for the front. Clever woman! And don't you just love an organized cabinet!!!