Friday, January 21, 2011

Uncomfortably Full

It has been nine days since I posted anything to this blog.  I had nothing to say.  This is a blog about my eating and is an attempt to change old habits of overeating and eating the wrong foods.


I was doing pretty well in recognizing when I was full and stopping.  I was doing a pretty good job of choosing sensible meals.  I was doing a good job of having less snacks.


Then.............


Well, I guess I stopped paying attention.  I got comfortable.  I got cocky.  


Today I ate too much.  I did not eat in moderation.  I did not pay attention to that full feeling.  Right now I feel uncomfortably full.  I don't like this feeling at all.  

1 comment:

Beth said...

I have been reading through your posts. One thing you might consider is not buying potato chips and pretzels. If you don't have them on hand then you won't be tempted. Instead try a low fat cup of yogurt as a snack or a piece of fruit. I lost 20 lbs one year ago and I have kept it off. The number one thing I do is to have an early supper and NEVER eat anything afterwards. good Luck!