Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10 - Food

Breakfast - toast with peanut butter, grapes


Lunch - at Red Lobster, biscuit, cole slaw, shrimp, breaded fish, baked potato.  Ate too much and was stuffed - uncomfortably stuffed.  I knew better but didn't want to take food home and wanted to eat my money's worth.  Stupid, I know.  


Supper - Still full from lunch, but wanted something to munch.  Had 100 calorie popcorn, grapes - and then still wanted to munch, so I had some crackers and peanut butter.


Too much food today and although I would like to beat myself up, it wouldn't do any good except to make me feel worse.  Therefore, I will vow to be more aware tomorrow.  That is the most positive thing I can do.


On top of eating too much, I didn't get very many steps in today either.  I sat in church, sat at lunch, and sat at home reading.


Steps - 1,962

No comments: