Monday, October 25, 2010

First Knitted Sweater - EVER

Today I finished my first knitted sweater ever.  It is by no means perfect, however, it is roomy, very warm, and will be wonderful for those cold, cold winter days when I am working in my basement studio.


I had a hard time figuring out how to take a picture of me actually wearing the sweater.  This is the best I could do.

The sleeves are too long and extremely roomy and the sweater itself is a teeny bit short.  I'm very proud of my accomplishment though, and it will get worn a lot at home.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Congratulations! It's beautiful!

MB said...

You should be proud! It looks totally comfy and that's perfect for your 'at home' comfort! Congrats!

psminis said...

It looks great - nothing like a great sweater on a cold winter day.