Friday, October 22, 2010

10/22/10 - Food

Breakfast - toast and a scrambled egg, grapes


Lunch - leftover wrap sandwich from yesterday, leftover chips, leftover cole slaw, sugar-free dark chocolate candy.


Supper - leftover baked potato and carrots from yesterday, and leftover pumpkin fluff.


Snack - popcorn.


Steps - a pathetic  2,212  (Stayed home all day and the treadmill is broken - that's my excuse and it's an excellent excuse I think.  My cousins won't agree, but they are younger than me and therefore probably not as smart.  And now it is the weekend and calling for a repairman will have to wait until Monday.  Yes, yes, I could walk outside.  Ah - but tomorrow rain is predicted.  Oh boy, I'm in for some lectures from my cousins.  I can hear it coming.  Maybe I can convince them that my pedometer is flawed.)

1 comment:

LouAnn said...

Yeah...get your little self out and walk...it's gorgeous and if it rains a little, you won't melt !!! call the repair people on Monday....your loving cousin !!!