Friday, October 29, 2010

10/29/10 - Food

Breakfast - toast with peanut butter


Lunch - out with a friend to an Italian restaurant.  We split a delicious salad of lettuce, tomatoes, roasted red pepper and artichokes.  Then we split a wonderful pizza with sun dried tomatoes, goat cheese and artichokes.  My friend not only paid for the meal, she sent me home with the leftovers!  She offered to split a dessert with me also, but I said "no".  I just did not need any more extra calories.


Supper - warmed up the leftover half sandwich from yesterday and the leftover French fries with truffle oil.  I only ate half of the half-sandwich and just a few fries because once again I was worried about all the calories.  I had a sugar-free jello for dessert.


The supper wasn't enough to last through the evening, so I had a snack of half an apple, a spoonful of peanut butter, and a light string cheese.


Steps - 4,145

1 comment:

MB said...

Look at your steps!! Great!! Walking to town for lunch looks like a good trade ... get steps and fed!