Thursday, December 20, 2012

Binding done

I put the last stitch in my binding project (friend’s quilt) tonight.

photo (89)

Today’s activities included a trip to the grocery store to get food for our family gathering on Saturday, a stop at the bank machine, a visit to my nail tech to get red nails for Christmas,  another session at the dentist, and plenty of binding stitching.

Do you like the color of my nails?

photo (87)

Do you wear a thimble?  I cannot sew without a thimble and this Clover leather thimble is my all time favorite.

photo (88)

The snow predictions for our area have not happened so far.  It has rained a lot today but it was much too warm for snow.  It is starting to get colder so maybe I will wake up to snow.

photo (27)

1 comment:

MB said...

Christmas sparkle fingers! Love the color and festive feel!