Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Binding

One thing I like about doing the hand work on binding is that the quilt covers my legs while I work, keeping me cozy and warm.

photo (84)

White Christmas was on TV tonight and kept me company while I sewed on this quilt made by a friend.

photo (85)

Weather predictions are for snow tomorrow night.  The driveway plowing service put bright pink stakes along my driveway edges.  Right now the grass is still green.  Will it all be covered with snow after tomorrow night? 

photo (86)

photo (27)

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Here in New Zealand we won't have a white Christmas but it will definitely be a very wet one as Cyclone Evan (although now downgraded to a tropical storm) is set to arrive from Fiji just in time for the 25th. It is a warm 26 degrees celsius though. Enjoy your snow!!

MB said...

I was trying to figure out what scene that is in White Christmas - someone coming out a door? Is it Betty leaving to go to the other building where she runs into Bob and they sing "Count Your Blessings"? I need to see that yet this year ... tradition!