Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday rest…..

At the beginning of the month I promised myself that I would blog each and every day.  It was to be a journal of sorts, but I really hoped that it would spur me to do a bit of quilting and/or knitting every day.

Therefore, I did not really want to blog today because I did no quilting and no knitting, – and had nothing much to tell and NO pictures.  It might be a little boring for those fellow quilt bloggers looking for quilt inspiration.

However, my day consisted of Sunday School, Church, lunch with my brother-in-law and a friend from church.  We sat in the restaurant talking until 3:00pm.  It was dark and gloomy outside with a misty rain, and felt more like 7:30 in the evening.

When I got home, all I wanted to do was watch some more episodes of Downton Abbey.  So I did.  Wonderful show.  I watched three episodes.  I could have watched more.

Downton Abbey

signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a blog-worthy day to me :)

All is grace.

MB said...

Just like the West Wing DVD's - just want to gobble them up! Those were such a blessing recovering from surgery and chemo treatments. Hard to believe they were that long ago!