Monday, December 3, 2012

Busy Monday

Yes, it was a busy day for me.  The rest of the week will be full of baking cookies for our church’s annual Cookie Walk – the women’s way of earning money to give to charities.  This was the only day I had to spare for all the other stuff on my To Do list.
First up was taking down the Fall decorations and getting out some Christmas decorations.  The Christmas tumbler quilts went on the beds in the guest room.
photo (28)


































Mrs. & Mrs. Snowman found their way into the guest room too.

photo (37)photo (29)

There are more decorating pictures to share, but I will save those for later posts.

Down in the Quilt Studio I made two pillow cases for ConKerr Cancer – our Bee group’s Christmas charity project.
photo (34)
Prepped more hexagons for sewing.
photo (32)
Did laundry and repaired my fleece socks.
photo (33)
Spent a lot of time cleaning off my cutting table, sorting fabric scraps and putting unfinished projects in plastic bins.
photo (35)
photo (36)
All the while, I had my Christmas Scentsy warmer sending a wonderful fragrance throughout the house.
photo (31)
What a great day.  It is evening now and I will pay bills, clean up my desk, and go to bed early so that I can read.   (And ponder why the pictures on this blog will not be manipulated the way I want them.......grrrrr.)
photo (27)

2 comments:

MB said...

I so LOVE your house at Christmas! Wish I were coming for a visit this season!! Love the guest room quilts.

Unknown said...

You may not be able to manipulate the photos, but they still look great :)