Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Today’s details

After working at church today, I had a dental appointment.

dentist

It was a mouth numbing experience!

This time there was no chatty woman in the waiting room, however, when I stopped at Walgreen’s on the way home, a woman stopped me and asked me what I thought was the best shoe insert for her aching heal.  She explained in detail about her foot experiences, good and bad, her workout routine, the fact that she just had her second baby, and the kinds of shoes she has been buying.  On and on she talked.  I kept saying, “well, good luck” and trying to walk away, but she followed me and continued talking.

clipart woman talking

So my day consisted of volunteer work, dental work, wacky woman, and finally getting home where I spent the evening paying bills.   The day was OK, but as a quilter, I would rather have been sewing!

signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for making me laugh at the end of the day! You must be a wacky woman magnet!

MB said...

Where will the next chatty woman appear? I think it's destiny she's on her way to you!