Saturday, December 22, 2012

Family Christmas

Our family celebrated Christmas today because it was the best day for all of us to gather in one place.  I think I counted 25 people – and we all have a wonderful time enjoying each other’s company and watching the two little ones play.  There was good food, laughter, and clever stocking presents. 

During the late afternoon, I looked in the living room (my niece’s home) and it was all dark except for the lights on the Christmas tree. 

2012-12-22_16-37-15_571

I haven’t put up a tree in several years but after seeing her tree, I decided that next year I will make the effort.  There is nothing as magical as a Christmas tree all lit up and sparkling in a dark room.

Feeling blessed with a terrific family, I will put this day in my Happy Memories.

photo (27)

1 comment:

MB said...

Yes, the tree is beautiful!! So glad you had a wonderful day with family.