Sunday, December 2, 2012

December

It is the second day of December and after reading several blogs about journaling,  I decided to post to this blog every day in December as a form of journaling.  Of course I already missed December 1st, but since I made the decision today, there isn’t much I can do about yesterday except record what I did.
Saturday, December 1, 2012 – met with my niece Becky to discuss plans for the family Christmas party.  Then we went to her sewing room where she showed me her many projects in process, and ideas for more quilts and recent fabric purchases.  It is so much fun to share this quilting passion with my niece.  When I got home, I was fired up to do some sewing and worked on a secret quilting project – and some knitting. (Still working on the sweater I started months ago.)
photo (26)

I remembered to change my counted cross-stitch snowman to December.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday, December 2, 2012 (today) – went to church where the new Advent banners were on display.  I forgot to take pictures.  But I will be back at church on Tuesday for my volunteer job and will try to remember to take pictures then.   There are no Christmas decorations out in my house yet, but I do have my desk calendar (made my by cousin – Happy Birthday Dear Cousin) which reminds me that December is the Merry Christmas month.
photo (25)

I’ll spend the rest of the day knitting on that sweater I started way back when. 
These past two days have been a good start to the Merry Christmas month.
signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yippie! I will look forward to reading your daily journals! :)