Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday at home…

This morning I was determined to finish the second sleeve of my sweater.  While listening to a book on the iPod, I furiously knitted away and got the sleeve done before lunch time.  The collar comes next. 

photo (65)

This afternoon I finished up making the blocks from my Riley Blake fabric.

photo (64)

From this fat-quarter bundle, there are some solids left and these polka dots which I plan to use as a border.

photo (66)

On the agenda for tonight?  I have three choices:  1. Knit while watching TV – if anything decent is on, 2. Watch another episode of Downton Abbey, or 3. read my book.  All good choices.  Monday’s at home are so nice.

photo (27)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love how that quilt is coming together! It is so cheery and fun. And congratulations on the knitting progress. That is impressive!