Tuesday, April 20, 2010

04/20/10 - Food

Breakfast - toast with peanut butter and a small lite yogurt
Lunch - packed a nice healthy lunch to take to my volunteer job at church and left it at home.
Since I really get woozy and hungry I couldn't wait until I got home to eat my lunch so the church secretary scrounged around and found me some stale crackers, pretzels, and peanut butter. They were really, really stale and did not satisfy. After a few bites, I threw everything out.

I was going shopping and decided to stop at McDonalds to get a fish sandwich. I ate the fish and not the bun, and about half of the fries.

For supper I made some Trader Joe's Vegetable Fried Rice to which I added some carrots. I also had a 100 calorie WW pita, and a 1 point WW ice cream.
No snacks today, but the night is young. I'm headed down to my sewing room and by the time I decide to go to bed I may get hungry again. Hopefully a small glass of skimmed milk will hit the spot.

The good news is that I have a nice lunch all prepared that I can eat tomorrow.

No comments: