Wednesday, April 21, 2010

04/21/10 - Food

Breakfast - peanut butter toast and a small light yogurt
Mid-morning snack - four True North almond clusters

Lunch - sandwich, pretzel sticks, orange (the lunch I left at home yesterday)

Mid-afternoon snack - 1/4 cup of almonds

Supper - this Healthy Choice dinner. It was very good. Added one WW pita bread.

Time for my night time glass of skimmed milk.

Tomorrow I need to go shopping for more fresh lettuce and some fruit. Should I buy some double-stuff Oreos also??????? No - unless I could manage one cookie a week. Instead I will stock up on those WW ice cream treats.

1 comment:

MB said...

I really like the Healthy Choice frozen dinners. I had the pumpkin squash ravioli the other day and it was delicious!! So good I went and got two more at the store last night! Makes lunches simple at work.

The mandarin oranges ("Little Delites" is the brand name, I think!) are really excellent right now. In the produce dept ... a little bigger than the clementines but not large at all. Yummy.

Happy Thursday!