Wednesday, April 7, 2010

4/7/10 - Food

After overeating at supper last night, guess what happened? My blood-sugar was at the higher end of acceptable this morning. Don't know if the two facts are directly related, but I would really like to get the count at a consistent low end of the acceptable range.

Breakfast - toast with almond butter and a small Navel orange.

Lunch - egg salad sandwich, some carrots with one tablespoon of Ranch dressing and a very small serving of Trader Joes veggie sticks. Oh yes, one 40 calorie sugar-free dark chocolate.

Supper - this Trader Joe Rice Noodle Soup Bowl - the whole thing for only 260 calories. The only vegetable in the freezer was green beans which I prepared but only ate a small portion because I'm sick of green beans.
I wanted to get to some stitching right after supper and therefore did not take time for dessert. I will have a before-bedtime-snack of some vanilla Creme Brulee rice snack cakes and a cup of skimmed milk.

My cousin (WW instructor) encouraged me to take a walk around the block today, but since it rained most of the day I had a good excuse (well, kinda) for postponing. If I were as good at exercising as I am at making excuses..................

Bonnie

1 comment:

MB said...

That rice bowl looks fabulous!! The sodium count could be a hidden "oops". It's always something!