Tuesday, April 27, 2010

04/27/10 - Food

Breakfast - peanut butter toast, one egg scrambled, one mandarin orange.

Lunch - sandwich and a few pretzels.
On the way home from church I decided to have a small McDonald's ice cream cone. mmm good.

Snack - some almonds.

Supper - this Healthy Choice dinner. The broccoli in this package was excellent. I would have enjoyed much more. I also had a 1 point WW pita bread with dinner. I was satisfied when I finished.
Even though I was full and satisfied, I wanted something to crunch in my mouth. I searched through the cupboards and finally decided that a 100 calorie popcorn was the healthiest snack to have, would take the longest to eat, and would provide plenty of crunch.

On a completely different subject, this beautiful blooming tree is in my front yard. With clear blue skies, bright green trees and this deep pink blooming tree, the world was glorious with color right outside my front door.

No comments: