Sunday, April 11, 2010

4/11/10 - Food

This morning a dark cloud descended over my mood. Out of the blue, over a small scheduling problem, and I felt like darkness had taken over my day.Breakfast was the usual toast with almond butter and a Navel orange.

Church helped to life those dark clouds for a while.

Lunch with my family was at Red Lobster where they have those wonderful cheese biscuits. I ate every last crumb of mine, most of my Cesar salad, and about 2/3 of my fish lunch.

Back home after lunch and the cloud was waiting for me. I watched some DVD's, had a few almonds and one WW ice cream treat.

For supper I opened a convenient prepared meal that I purchased at Trader Joes and was very disappointed. I didn't like the taste at all so in the garbage it went. Instead I had some crackers and that yummy WW whipped cream cheese, a glass of skimmed milk, and six almond-granola bites.

It was OK to wallow in my dark cloud today, because tomorrow is Monday - a fresh start - and I have a wonderful week ahead. I'll read a good book tonight, go to bed early, and a good night's sleep will restore my inner sunshine.

1 comment:

MB said...

Can't wait to read today's (Monday's entry) to learn how the cloud lifted!! I hate it when I let that happen to me and I do ... all too easily!! Why do we let external stuff affect our internal joy!?