Saturday, April 10, 2010

Must get to bed soon, so this will be a short post......

Breakfast: toast with almond butter, half a Navel orange.

Lunch: out with friends at a restaurant. Had a tuna melt sandwich on sour dough bread with Cole slaw. I ate less than half the sandwich bread and used my fork to eat most of the tuna and all of the slices of avocado!

Took a stitching class today and after class I was very thirsty. There was a Starbucks across the street so I had my very favorite - Java Chip lite.

By the time I got home, after the Java Chip, I wasn't all that hungry for supper and I was not in the mood to make anything and therefore had a snack supper of crackers and cheese. I was never a lover of cream cheese, but I am loving the Weight Watcher whipped cream cheese.

For a snack this evening I had 1/4 cup of almonds. I love this brand.
I'll probably have a cup of skimmed milk before I get into bed.

This morning I read some more of the Geneen Roth book, did some journaling, and feel like I am making progress in discovering more about why I have such a problem with controlling my intake of food. I'm not ready to write on this blog about it though.

No comments: