Friday, April 2, 2010

4/2/10 Food

Breakfast included my usual peanut butter toast made with Natural Ovens Right Wheat bread at 100 calories for two slices and Smuckers Reduced Fat peanut butter. For additional protein I made a scrambled egg with a pinch of shredded cheddar cheese. There was one California Navel orange in the refrigerator that I couldn't resist. It was juicy and so delicious. Hazelnut coffee with fat free half & half and Splenda completed my full-size breakfast.

Lunch is pictured below - a sandwich made from bakery rye bread, Hillshire Farm honey roasted turkey breast (5 slices of ultra thin) with some Miracle Whip and honey mustard. Those pickle slices are St. Olive sugar-free bread & butter pickle slices. The "chips" are Trader Joes Veggie Sticks.
And for dessert I had a 1 point Weight Watchers Giant chocolate fudge ice cream bar.

For supper a convenient Lean Cuisine meal - orange peel chicken, along with water.
Even though I was full from my dinner - overly full to be truthful - I wanted something sweet and enjoyed a Weight Watcher strawberry ice cream bar (1 point). Oh, and before dinner I had about 7 dry roasted almonds.

Back home after the Good Friday service at church, I'm in the mood for a small snack, so I will have a cup of skimmed milk and a teaspoon of peanut butter.

As for exercise, other than normal walking around the house there is the big huge long trip to the curb to place and retrieve the recycle bin (a total of at least 40 steps). Will I get any where near the recommended 10,000 steps per day? Um, no.

No comments: