Thursday, May 6, 2010

05/06/10 - Food

Breakfast - multigrain bread with peanut butter - a new brand of peanut butter I had not tried before, from Trader Joe's of course. It is Organic Creamy Peanut Butter made from Valencia peanuts - "naturally sweet". I give it an A++ rating.

Mid-morning I felt a little woozy (hate that feeling) and had a 1/2 cup of Activa yogurt with some granola.

Lunch was salad (like yesterday) and crackers with guacamole hummus (like yesterday.)

Mid-afternoon snack - some almond clusters (True North).

Supper was the leftover rice from yesterday and a WW strawberry ice cream treat.

BTW - that guacamole hummus has a little kick to it, not as you eat it, but after you have swallowed and are on to the next bite. All of a sudden you realize - oh my, that was spicy! I'm not one for spicy hot foods, but I kinda like the surprise ending to this hummus.

1 comment:

MB said...

That has me giggling ... you enjoying the 'spicy' kick! See, you just never know! If you had known it was spciy upfront, you probably wouldn't have tried it and now you've tried it and by golly, that's a good little kick!! Surprising ourselves is good!! Makes you feel alive!! LOVE YOU!