Friday, May 21, 2010

05/21/10 - Food

It is a RED LETTER day. No, I didn't lose 50 pounds, nor did I run a marathon. What happened......(drum roll)...........I didn't even think about lunch until after 1:00pm. Of course I had a big breakfast, but still.....
For me to be so engrossed in what I was doing to actually not notice the normal lunch time is close to a miracle. I'm usually planning lunch as I eat breakfast and planning supper while I'm downing my lunch. To not even think about a meal because I was too busy.......well, it happens so rarely that you may have felt the earth shake where you live.

Breakfast - toast with peanut butter AND a small bowl of cereal.

Lunch (fashionably late) - tomato soup, some crackers, some cheese, and a few pretzels dipped in honey mustard.

Supper - vegetables stir fried along with a small piece of chicken, some crackers, and a Skinny Cow ice cream for dessert.

I may celebrate this exciting day by having a glass of skim milk before going to bed.

1 comment:

Caryl @ cinnamon holiday workshop said...

following your journey...awesome..
I finally got some TJ veggie sticks and they are 3 points for 50 sticks....very nice and crunchy!! I will definitely get more of these!!! I'm with you on wanting to have crunchy things!!