Friday, May 28, 2010

05/28/10 - Food

Breakfast - toast with peanut butter and fresh cherries

Lunch - chicken salad sandwich on whole grain bread, pickle slice and potato chips (at a restaurant)

Supper - chicken, onion and broccoli cooked together in chicken broth, mashed potatoes, sugar-free Jello with Cool Whip (Free) and some sugar-free cookies.

Snack - some yummy almonds.

To those who might read this blog, you will notice that I don't often put down portions/amounts - just a list of the foods I have eaten. Sometimes I don't eat all that much and sometimes I practically lick the plate. For example, the sandwich I ate today had very thick bread with extremely chewy crusts, so I left a lot of the bread on the plate. Now, if the bread had been the kind I have at home, I would have eaten every last crumb. The chicken dish I made tonight was too much with the mashed potatoes, so I left half of it for tomorrow but I ate every last morsel of the mashed potatoes. The reason I just list the food is because this blog is for my personal benefit. I know how much I ate and am just listing the foods to keep track of what not how much I have eaten. This is not a reducing diet. This is a personal food journal.

No comments: