Friday, May 7, 2010

05/07/10 - Food

Finished up the end of the multigrain Artisan bread this morning. It was getting hard, but I dunked it in my coffee just like I remember my favorite Aunt Betty doing long ago.

For lunch I made some tuna fish salad and just snacked on the salad with some crackers. Then I had a WW fudge bar.

It is rare that I have beef, but today I had a craving for some meat and stopped back at Trader Joe's to get their already-prepared beef brisket. It is pricey, but I figured I could get at least three meals out of the $9.00 package. It was worth the price as it was very tender and nicely fulfilled my craving. Along with some mixed vegetables, it made for a nice dinner. For dessert I had some fresh juicy strawberries with a little vanilla yogurt as a topping.

I feel pampered with good food and quite satisfied.

No comments: