Sunday, May 16, 2010

05/15/10 - Food

Breakfast - one egg scrambled, two corn muffins

Lunch - lettuce with a large spoonful of the macaroni salad from yesterday, and a bowl of cooked shredded carrots.
Afternoon snack - sugar-free strawberry Jello with a dollop of FREE whipped topping.


Supper - a baked potato, smoked turkey sausage dipped in honey mustard, and a Skinny Cow ice cream for dessert.

The tastiest thing I ate today had to be the honey mustard. I'm having a love affair with that flavor and want to dip everything in honey mustard. As a matter of fact, that salad today was rather bland so I added a teaspoon of honey mustard - and the baked potato was dry and bland also so I dipped each bite in honey mustard. I think I better go check the calorie content of honey mustard..................130 calories for 2 tablespoons. Oops, that's getting close to the calorie content of my all time favorite - peanut butter. No wonder I like it so much!

No comments: