Saturday, May 22, 2010

05/22/10 - Food

This is the second time I am writing this post. I accidently erased the first post. Not easy to do, but I managed it with a keystroke or two.

Breakfast - cereal with fresh strawberries.

Mid-morning snack - 100 calorie pack of peanut butter crackers

Lunch - salad with egg and broccoli, toasted sandwich round (100 calorie kind), and a few Guiltless corn chips. When I went shopping on Friday I purchased a container of dark chocolate Gelato. I have never tasted Gelato and wanted to give it a try. It is very rich so a teaspoon full is enough - like a piece of candy. That was my dessert - one teaspoon full of dark chocolate Gelato.

Supper - smoked turkey sausage dipped in honey mustard, some sweet potato fries and a small green salad. Then I had another teaspoon full of the dark chocolate Gelato. It truly is too rich to have more. One teaspoon is plenty. (For cousin MB, it is like a Java Chip all condensed down to one spoonful.)




1 comment:

MB said...

I love gelato of nearly any flavor! You are right about its yummyness!!! But I'm bad ... I eat a dish of it!!! Now I'm loving the mocha light frappachino's at Starbucks. 150 calories!! LOVE IT!!!!