Wednesday, May 19, 2010

05/19/10 - Food

Breakfast - toast with peanut butter

Mid-Morning snack - True North almond clusters - 5

Lunch.........I passed my favorite Cantonese restaurant on the way home from getting my hair done and I had such a taste for lunch special #5. My mouth was watering, but then I thought of all the calories that the sweet & sour chicken would have and the pork fried rice and the egg roll - oh my. Just writing about it makes my mouth water. But then I thought about the two packages of lettuce at home that were open. If I didn't use them soon, they would be wasted. Yes, a salad at home would be the better choice. So I drove by the restaurant, went straight home and made a nice salad with chicken. I had a few crackers and a few sugar-less cookies for dessert.

For supper I had a Marie Callender's frozen chicken dinner. 360 calories - not bad. It was OK. Not as good as a chicken dinner that I could make myself, but a whole lot more convenient. Of course I added a Skinny Cow ice cream for dessert. I'm full and satisfied.

No comments: