Sunday, May 16, 2010

05/16/10 - Food

The following is a listing of all the foods I ate today and it will be long. Please, under no circumstances, try to add up the calories as the amount will be staggering.

Toast with peanut butter. - at home
Mini almond muffin - at church
Auntie Ann's salted pretzel - at the tollway oasis

Then at my nephew's house for a graduation party......
Corn chips with taco dip (three helpings)
Crackers with garlic spread (only three)
Potato chips - a hand-full
Bratwurst - no bun
Bread and butter pickles
Broccoli salad (the kind with mayo and bacon and raisins)
Fruit salad (the kind with mini marshmallows) (two helpings)
NO CAKE - yes folks, I said NO to cake.

Back home I had the munchies -
Three pieces of cold meat
A large helping of TJ's veggie sticks
Three crackers
A handful of baked potato chips

My teeth are now brushed so no more food. It was a fun day and the food was good and even though I undoubtedly ate too much, I feel proud that I did not have a bun and that I refused the cake.

1 comment:

MB said...

Some days are meant to be "larger" than others ... celebrations and being with family and friends would be a "large" day! Live large and enjoy. There is plenty of time to return to not-so-large living today!