Sunday, May 23, 2010

05/23/10 - Food

Today I ate too much, I confess. However, I did refuse cake at church, so I consider that pretty good.

Breakfast - toast with peanut butter and a bowl of strawberries

Lunch - at Red Lobster - the Cesar side salad (which I didn't finish), one of their wonderful cheese biscuits, and half of a lobster/cheese pizza (oh man it was good!). I brought the other half home. When I got home I had a spoonful of the dark chocolate gelato.

Supper - a big green salad with egg and broccoli, a 100 calorie popcorn, and a WW fudge ice cream bar.

As I watched TV I got the munchies and grabbed the TJs veggie sticks. Didn't eat too many of them though because I have been trying to fill myself up with water. Yes, I drank a lot of water today - at least a lot for me.

It is hot here and when it gets hot I get cranky and when I get cranky I start to feel sorry for myself and when I feel sorry for myself I get comfort from eating food. So any overeating I do is not my fault - it is the fault of the weather! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments: